Three Levels of Control
Control Option #1
- Fixed slat-angle louver system with manual lift
- Manually operated glare reduction system
Control Option #2
- Completely automated (wireless) tilt-only louver system with manual lift. This can be a solar powered, battery operated or hard wired. Louver positions are timer controlled with manual override.
- Manually operated glare reduction system.
Control Option #3
- Completely automated (wired) lift and tilt louver system
- Completely automated glare reduction system
- Applicable to building management (BMS) system